Pest Control for Beaverton, Oregon
Homeowners and Businesses
Experience peace of mind in your Beaverton home with pest control and prevention that’s customized for your individual needs. Say good riddance to ants, spiders, rats and mice, bees, stink bugs, silverfish, springtails and more crawling, flying and stinging insects.
Family owned and operated, Croach® is invested in the Beaverton community and uncommonly experienced in both pest extermination and friendly, knowledgeable customer service.
Our primary concern is the health, safety, and protection of your home, family, and pets.
Value-packed Professional Pest Control Process
Your Croach® professional technician will provide you with numerous benefits:
• Initial service. On the first visit, we will conduct a thorough inspection of your home. We want to hear from you – questions, concerns, and known trouble spots.
• Personal treatment plan. We’ll offer tips, address health and safety, describe treatment options and explain how our service works. We will treat your home inside and out according to your needs to flush pests out of the property.
• First regular service. We provide follow-up one month after the initial service. By then, most pests will have left the property, and further treatment is applied to form a protective barrier to the outside of your home. This barrier will eliminate stubborn pests, break the pests’ breeding cycles and prevent future infestations.
• Regular services. Regular services are conducted every two months to keep the barrier active and treat potential new problems. It is vital to maintaining the two-month cycle because pesticides break down after 60 days and you run the risk of re-infestation.
• Re-treatment. If you continue to have pest activity in your home between regular services, we will come to re-treat affected areas free of charge.
Cost-effective, Long-term Solutions for Pest Control in Beaverton, Oregon
After the initial service, it is common to see an increase in pest activity. This increase indicates that they are leaving the property, so don’t panic!
Many people believe that a one-time treatment will solve their pest problem. However, insects and rodents are resilient and will try to re-enter the property after the pesticide has broken down. Regular treatment will ensure that the protective barrier around your home is maintained to keep them out.
At Croach®, our pest control staff is trained to provide the best in customer service.
Browse Third-Party, Unbiased Reviews and Client Testimonials
"Professional, knowledgeable and efficient. If you’re looking for a company that will do a great job and has reliable, polite technicians (who are happy to answer your questions – I had many), look no further. Sometimes I work odd hours, but they were even able to accommodate my crazy schedule, which is always a huge relief. I felt a little bad for the guy working late, but they’re doing people like me a HUGE favor. I recommend!"
"Loved that they came shortly after I called them. We had those tiny little ants everywhere in the kitchen the bathrooms, yack. We have been ant free for the last couple of years a few spiders here n there but of the smaller variety. They come quarterly to spray, the cost is comparable and reasonable, the guys are mostly personable they check in with me when I’m home when were out they leave a note saying they were here. I would recommend them and I have."
"Great Service and follow-up if ever needed. Very professional and attentive to customer needs. I love the electronic messaging they employ."
Beaverton Oregon Service Area
We serve the Portland, Oregon area including Longview, Ridgefield, Vancouver, Gresham, Beaverton, Happy Valley, Hillsboro/Forrest Grove, Tigard, Tualatin, Salem, Albany, Corvallis, Camas, Newport and King City.
Oregon Pest Control License #AG-L1021171CPO
6160 SW Arctic Dr
Beaverton, OR 97005
Beaverton, OR 97005
Call us at 503-430-5974 or schedule an inspection online for professional, personalized Beaverton Oregon pest control and prevention services.